sabato 14 febbraio 2009

The Sukiyaki Song-Kyu Sakamoto

ho sentito questa canzone su youtube e mi è piaciuta moltissimo...
per sentire una versione--->




il testo in traduzione inglese:------------------------------- testo in originale giapponese:

I look up as I walk -----------------------------------------ue o muite arukou
So that the tears won't fall ---------------------------------namida ga koborenai you ni
Remembering those those spring days ---------------------omoidasu haru no hi
But I am all alone tonight ----------------------------------hitoribotchi no yoru
I look up as Iwalk ------------------------------------------ue o muite arukou
Counting the stars with tearful eyes------------------------ nijinda hoshi o kazoete
Remembering those summer days------------------------- omoidasu natsu no hi
But I am all alone tonight ----------------------------------hitoribotchi no yoru

Happiness lies beyond the clouds--------------------------- shiawase wa kumo no ueni
Happiness lies up above the sky---------------------------- shiawase wa sora no ueni

I look up as I walk -----------------------------------------ue o muite arukou
So that the tears won't fall ---------------------------------namida ga kobore naiyouni
Though the tears well up as I walk -------------------------nakinagara aruku
For tonight I'm all alone tonight ----------------------------hitoribotchi no yoru
Remembering those autumn days-------------------------- omoidasu akinohi
But I am all alone tonight----------------------------------- hitoribotchi no yoru

Sadness lies in the shadow of the stars---------------------- kanashimi wa hoshino kageni
Sadness lurks in the shadow of the moon-------------------- kanashimi wa tsukino kageni

I look up as I walk ------------------------------------------ue o muite arukou
So that the tears won't fall ----------------------------------namida ga kobore naiyouni
Though the tears well up as I walk --------------------------nakinagara aruku
For tonight I'm all alone. ------------------------------------hitoribotchi no yoru.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento